Princeton Station is located at:
152 Alexander Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Princeton’s Dinky train will take you to and from Princeton Junction rail station.
- Bike Racks
- Bike Rental
- Enclosed waiting room
- Meter Parking
- Paid Permit
- Restrooms (in Wawa convenience store)
Princeton Junction is located at:
2 Wallace Circle
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
Connecting Bus Transportation
Service at the Princeton Station
- New Jersey Transit 605 provides local transportation to and from downtown, north and east neighborhoods, Princeton Shopping Center and beyond.
- Princeton University’s Tiger Transit bus lines give you a head start on your train trip with service on several routes to the station. Free and open to the general public.
- Princeton’s freeB bus service provides transportation to and from the station.
Service at Princeton Junction Train Station
- New Jersey Transit 600 serving US 1 Corridor to Trenton and Plainsboro
- New Jersey Transit 612 with stops in Lawrence and West Windsor
East Windsor Shuttle
The East Windsor Shuttle provides service from East Windsor and Hightstown to and from the Princeton Junction Train Station during the morning and evening rush hours, Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
Add Biking to Your Trip
Bike racks are available at both stations. Covered parking available at the Princeton Station. Bike lockers are available to rent for six months or one year periods at Princeton Junction station
For a recommended bike route to the station call 609-452-1491 or email the Great Mercer Transportation Management Association.