Zoning Board of Adjustment
- 7:30 pm
- 4th Wednesday of every month (except November and December)
2023 SCHEDULE OF REGULAR MEETINGS
NOTE: All meetings will be held via zoom at 7:30 P.M.
Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Wednesday, August 23, 2023
Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Wednesday, November 8, 2023
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
All meetings are subject to rescheduling or cancellation if a quorum is not available, or if no agenda develops.
All meeting dates are subject to change. Please check the calendar for updates.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all meetings will be held virtually until further notice. View the Notice of Electronic Meetings During COVID-19 (PDF).
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Bernice Chen (term 1/1/2027)
- Steven Cohen, Chair (term 1/1/2026)
- Eve Coulson (term 1/1/25)
- James Davidge (term 1/1/26)
- Michael Floyd (term 1/1/2027)
- Stephen Schreiber, Vice Chair (term 1/1/2025)
- Harlan Tenenbaum (term 1/1/27)
- George Stein, Alternate 1 (term 1/1/2025)
- Donna D'Anna, Alternate 2 (term 1/1/2025)
The Zoning Board of Adjustment hears and decides appeals, handles requests for interpretation of the zoning map or ordinances, and grants variances. The Committee is governed by State Law and has nine members.
Find more information about Zoning by visiting the Zoning Department.