Two-story, 3-bay, narrow rectangular core paralleling street with two-story rear shed addition. Asphalt shingled end-gabled roof with large brick chimney near the south end. Vinyl-sided with replacement 1/1 windows. Fenestration on west (main) façade displays 3 evenly spaced windows (1x1) on 2nd level aligned with window and door openings below. The main entrance is near the northwest corner with a transom and paneled door (possibly original). Full-length front porch with a hipped roof supported by 4 square posts and square rail and balustrade, resting on brick piers below. Wood porch deck accessed by steps at SW corner. Rare stone foundation.
Fenestration on core, north end has just one 1x1 at 2nd level, NE corner. Windows on addition vary. South end obscured but visible window 1st-floor core near SW corner.
The building shows for the first time on the 1911 Sanborn map; does not show on the 1906 map, thus a c. 1908 construction date. (Sources: Sanborn maps)