Rather altered frame, 3-bay house with end-gabled, asphalt shingled roof (no real eaves) aluminum-clad walls with 1x1 replacement windows throughout on rubble stone foundation. Brick chimney centered on the crest. Fenestration is asymmetrical with 3 unevenly spaced windows and faux shutters on the 2nd level with windows aligned with flanking windows above on 1st level. Replacement door roughly centered. The porch is masonry with a shed-roof that rests on 3 square posts. Cement steps face south at end of the steps. No windows on the south end.
House constructed between 1906 and 1911 (c. 1908) according to historic maps, however, the form appears older. (Sources: Sanborn maps)