This property contains a single residence that has undergone changes at some earlier time. It consists of a stucco-clad, 3-bay, 2-story shed-roofed core with partial 2 and 1 story rear additions. Main (east) façade has three tall 1x1 windows with thick surrounds (all house windows are replacements)at the 2nd level. On the 1st level, the main entrance is near the SE corner aligned with the window above. Two other tall and narrow windows are to the right of the door but not aligned with those above. The porch is full-length: standing seam metal, shed roof supported by decorative metal posts. The wooden porch deck has metal railings which flank steps to grade (somewhat opposite door). Porch rests on masonry piers.
The north end wall shows shed roof and a single sash unit on each floor, aligned.
South (left) elevation show core shed roof pitched over 2-story rear addition thus exhibiting a shallow-pitched, irregular gable roof. Small shed-roofed, far rear addition also visible. There are two windows at the second level and at least 3 at first (obscured).
This house is first indicated on the 1895 Sanborn map but not on the 1890 map, thus c. 1892 construction date. (Source: Historic Maps)