This lot contains a frame, 2-story, 3-bay, c. 1892 house with a large 2-story rear addition. The house is clad in aluminum siding. It's end- gabled, asphalt shingled roof has wooden eaves. The core is rectangular and features symmetrically spaced windows on its front (east) façade. Windows throughout are 1x1 sash replacements. First-floor entrance is near NE corner. It opens under a full-length hipped roofed porch supported by 3 squared wooden posts with valance. Wood deck and first floor sits several steps off ground; wide cement steps with metal railing opposite door reach grade and short cement walk to the sidewalk. Foundation is cement.
The North or right façade shows 2-story rear addition with aligned single windows on each level. The South or left façade shows single, centered windows at each level of core. Rear addition here extends 4' beyond the end of core and has a single-window centered at each level.
This house was constructed c. 1892 as it does not appear on the 1890 map but does appear on the 1895 Sanborn Map. (Sources: Historic Maps)