This two-story tall cubic three bay vinyl clad gable roof residence has its principal ridge parallel to the street, but also a full-width gable with a paired window facing the street with a peak the same height. The one over one replacement windows are equally spaced and aligned. The transomed front door is offset slightly to the left of the window above. There is a small one bay hip roofed porch at the top of a short flight of wood steps from the sidewalk. The east elevation is similar to the front, with the corner being the axis of the mirror. There is no opening where the door would be at the NE corner.
The house appears to date to the mid-19th century. It appears on the historic map of 1852 and on all subsequent maps, atlases, and aerials.