Reports & Studies
- 2018 Princeton Deer Management Program Summary Report (PDF)
- Age Friendly Princeton (PDF)
- Alexander Street - University Place Transit Study Final Report (PDF)
- Area in Need of Redevelopment Preliminary Investigation of Princeton Theological Seminary Properties (PDF)
- Citizens Finance Advisory Committee - Parking Rate Analysis (PDF)
- Mayors Task Force on Affordable Housing - Final Report (PDF)
- Princeton Community Traffic Study Final Report (PDF)
- Princeton Neighborhood Character and Zoning Initiative Summary, Strategic Action Plan and Zoning Workshop (PDF)
- Thanet Redevelopment Plan (PDF)
- Town of Princeton Revised Strategic Information Technology Plan (PDF)
The Municipality of Princeton, through a grant provided by the New Jersey Department of Transportation, worked with Parsons Brinckerhoff / WSP USA of Lawrenceville, New Jersey to create a new Bicycle Mobility Plan for Princeton.
Under authority provided by New Jersey law, the governing bodies of Princeton Township and Princeton Borough created in 2010 a Joint Consolidation Study Commission to examine the feasibility and potential benefits of consolidating into a single municipality and sharing additional services.
View documents outlining the County Budget Benchmarking Report, created by the Citizens' Finance Advisory Committee.
Princeton officials have launched a parking study to develop new solutions to its downtown parking and circulation with the goal of maintaining the economic diversity, vibrancy, quality of life and character of the town.
Visit the official website of the Transition Task Force for the Consolidation of Princeton Borough and Township.