Twin house (#154 south/left, #156 north/right) with narrow profile and small overall massing. End-gable, asphalt shingled roof with stucco-clad chimneys engaged at both ends, aluminum siding, 4, bays, 2 stories with full-length front porch. House faces east. Fenestration at the 2nd floor is slightly asymmetrical; all windows are 1x1 sash replacements. Four windows at 2nd level spaced to denote housing unit. AT first floor #154 has a single-window at SE corner and door, possibly original. Unit #156 is larger, with two centered windows on the 2nd floor and a door plus 2 windows on the first floor. Doors are side by side, with #156 centered. The porch has a shed roof supported by 5 squared posts, a wood deck, block piers, simple turned balustrade. Wide off-center steps with metal railings to the sidewalk. Large 2-story addition provides a square footprint.
North end façade, 2nd level has three windows (2 on the addition); 1st level has 2 windows near core corners and 2 on addition
This house is believed to appear on the 1852 map and thus c. 1850 construction date.