This property contains frame, 2-story, 4-bay,shed-roofed, vernacular (with Greek Revival detailing at cornice) twin, with a rear 2-story shed-roofed addition creating a square building. Cladding is vinyl with wooden cornice. Cornice runs across the front (east) façade and includes molded cornice and eave supported by wooden brackets. The brackets, along with the hipped roofed front porch, are key features of the house. Fenestration on the 2nd level consists of a group of two 1x1 sash replacements serving each unit. At first level are six openings not aligned with the windows above: the 2 2 unit entrance doors are centered with 2 sash units (replacements here and throughout) on both sides of the doors. Hipped roofed porch, full-length, supported by 4 turned posts that appear original. Railing and turned balustrade appear original but mostly covered. The deck is wood supported by block piers. Steps are centered and separated by a wood railing.
The South (left) side façade features 2 sash units at the upper level and a paired sash unit and a smaller window at 1st level, all in the rear portion of the house.
Right side obscured by other house.
This building first appears on the 1918 Sanborn Atlas, but not the 1911 atlas, thus c. 1915 construction date. (Sanborn Atlases)